Family Access Motions in St. Louis

A Family Access Motion can be filed to obtain a remedy if you are being denied access to or parenting time with your child.

The Family Access Motion must be filed in the county where your divorce took place.

The attorneys at Cavanagh and Associates can help you to ensure that everything is accurately completed and presenting the best case.

The motion must outline specific facts proving violation of specific visitation periods in your custody order.

The parties involved will have a chance to present evidence and call witnesses if necessary.

Remedies that may be provided include compensatory visitation to make-up for time denied, fines, attorney fees, and court costs.

Happy Father and Daughter - Family Law

Cavanagh and Associates will work to determine exactly what visitation rights have been violated and explain options for enforcing your custody orders.

Contact us today to schedule your consultation.